Monday, September 19, 2011

Things I Need to Do:

WRITE
Clean the cabinets
Organize my files
WRITE
Clean the bathrooms
Exercise
WRITE
Clean out the basement
Put away our summer clothes
Weed our garden (Oh fine, who am I kidding? I mean weed the whole yard!)
WRITE
Check in with my son and make sure he really is attending classes at college
Read my book club book
Tackle my sewing/mending pile (although by now, my kids have outgrown the shorts and shirts that need mending, so maybe I can cross this off my list!)
Update my calendar/address book/phone for a new school year
WRITE
Walk the dogs
Pay the bills
Due the laundry
Go food shopping
WRITE
Change the sheets
Browse the Internet
Think of things I need to do besides...
WRITE

How will I do?
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Drop me a note and let me know what you're thinking! But please remember, we're all friends here!