Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful

What I am Thankful for (in no particular order):

~1 loving husband, 2 little dogs, 3 growing children
~A warm house
~An extended family that loves to laugh
~My slightly overweight, sometimes achy but overall healthy body
~My still-curious albeit occasionally forgetful mind
~The rich delicious taste of chocolate
~The sight, sound and feel of the beach on a warm summer day
~Books, books and more books
~My warm, comfortable bed after a long, cold, stressful day
~Clean water, electricity and the Internet (taken for granted until they’re suddenly unavailable)
~The privilege of being able to read, think and worship who and what I want
~A new day
~The quiet, peaceful stillness of a sleeping household
~The honor of being a mother, sister, daughter and friend to some wonderful people
~My life – as crazy, chaotic and unpredictable as it is.


Wishing you all an abundance of blessings and joy this Thanksgiving Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Drop me a note and let me know what you're thinking! But please remember, we're all friends here!