Monday, August 19, 2013

White

A few years ago, I finally fulfilled one of my decorating dreams (of which there are many, many more, sadly enough) of finding a little spot in my house just for me. I rearranged the furniture in our bedroom (my husband didn't really need that extra night stand) and was able to claim the corner just for me. And what did I put in it?
This...


Oh, I know, it's not much in the grand scheme of things, but when I'm able to slip away from the rest of the house and tuck myself away in this oh-so-comfy, white chair with my favorite book - it's heaven on earth (or at least Meadowood Road!)

This is my little slice of white for today.


(If you haven't gotten a chance to yet, check out The August Break and see what others are taking pictures of this month. It's well worth the time, and a nice little break in the middle of the day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Drop me a note and let me know what you're thinking! But please remember, we're all friends here!