Thursday, September 12, 2013

My newest obsession

I think I am a closet photographer. I don't have the talent, or creativity, to take professional pictures, but I am becoming a bit obsessed with Instagram !

Anyone else find themselves browsing through this addicting app while waiting in line at the grocery store? Or in the carpool line? Or watching TV at night? Or making dinner?

Yes? Then I have the activity for you. (And if you answered "No" than you obviously have a more interesting life than I do so hey, give me a call and invite me over some time!)

Next week, I will be joining The SITS Girls and their Instagram Photo Challenge !

This is a one-week challenge to share photos, meet others and share our obsession!

I think the reason I enjoy Instagram so much is because the picture (usually) is all that is needed to convey your feelings or thoughts at that moment. Now, you may be wondering why a writer doesn't want to use words. My answer: sometimes words, or at least a lot of words, are unnecessary.

As that great philosopher, Dr. Seuss, once said, "The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads."

Sometimes, a picture really is worth a thousand words.

If you want to join The Photo Challenge, check out the link above.

And if you want to follow me on Instagram, I'm Here !

Happy snapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Drop me a note and let me know what you're thinking! But please remember, we're all friends here!